Group Digital Insights
Subject Matter Expert (SME), Data Quality
Data Governance Services is a high performing team set up to manage all organization-wide data governance activities and will have responsibility for developing and implementing a strategy to improve the quality and protection of sensitive data and information assets. The position will focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies and practices, both at the department and Business and Functional areas to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The SME Data Quality will be responsible for developing a framework for data quality management in DNB.
- Maintain the data quality (DQ) framework
- Describe and implement processes for data quality management
- Describe and implement data quality metrics and reporting
- Assist in design and development of data quality rules and quality assessments
- Support data governance working groups and projects with DQ framework implementation
- Be in charge of tool and solution for data quality management
- Monitor data quality across data domains and business units
- Conduct training of working groups and stakeholders
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES
- Data Governance Working Groups
- Data Stewards and Owners
- Data Users, both line organization and projects
- Master Data Management Lead
- SME Policies and Standards
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in a major services organization, with large-scale data management
- 5+ years of experience in Data Governance and Data Quality related work
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management preferred
- 2+ years of experience in usage and implementation of data quality tools, preferably Trillium
- Competency certificate on a data quality tool advantageous
- DAMAI CDMP or IQI IQCP certifications advantageous
- Excellent personal communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of stakeholders – written and oral
- Proven ability to develop and promote frameworks and structures
- Proven ability to drive progress and implement solutions
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and communication strategies
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Fluent in Norwegian and/or English
Anne Grethe Sandvik
Mobile: +47 99230836
A job in Norway's largest financial group offers professional challenges in an exciting work environment with many opportunities.
We are looking for skilled and motivated employees to meet customer needs and to achieve our goals. With so many varied disciplines and exciting opportunities in the future, we are looking for employees with different backgrounds and expertise. Are you engaged in focusing on the customer, and in addition fit our values: curious, brave and responsible, you might be exactly the person need.
In DNB, we carry out background checks to verify that the information provided in your CV and other documentation is actually correct. Background checks are generally performed by an external independent third party. Former employers are typically contacted to check previous positions and periods of employment, while educational institutions are asked to confirm marks.
No background check will be conducted without your prior consent, and you will receive more detailed information about this, if applicable.
For positions that require an authorisation and/or approval of suitability, a police certificate of good conduct will be required.